Interpreting pathology in practice in a nutritional medicine context.
Once you understand the approach our team takes, pathology tests will cease to be a table of meaningless numbers and become a window onto each individual patient’s health and nutrition, offering you a perspective and insight you didn’t have before.
Interpreting pathology results in a nutritional medicine context to better individualise & optimise treatment
Our approach is comprehensive and individualised to you. We utilise pathology testing, clinical analysis and diagnostic questioning to effectively understand and decipher your health presentation and the best approach to treatment. We use pathology as a means to provide scientific evidence in each case before acting on the individual, which shifts the practice of naturopathy from an intuitive art to a practical and evidence-based science. This ensures we can:
- Recognise the various clinical markers of nutritional disorders
- Identify which pathology and functional investigations will provide the greatest insight into your physiological drivers of disease (there is a lot of mis-information out there)
- Design an individualised dietary and nutritional approach that addresses your unique biochemistry
- Have a means to objectively tracking your progress
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other health professionals sharing your care
- Get you back to optimal health sooner
We apply continuously evolving scientific research while providing a holistic and nurturing approach to your case.
Acute Consultations: For simple cases needing efficient and simple treatment we recommend our 45min-1hr consultations with Kathryn.
Initial Consultations: Initial consultations are generally a fact gathering session where we review your health history comprehensively with emphasis on your presenting complaint. We request past pathology and completion of initial consultation forms prior to your appointment so we have a chance to analyze results and review recent research if need be.
Testing Consultations: Depending on your individual case presentation certain testing maybe requested by your practitioner for further insight. These tests can be highly specific and will assist us in ensuring we see the results to treatment that we desire.
Return Consultations: For existing patients, these consultations are for ongoing treatment support and reviews on pathology results to help build your optimal health.
Each practitioner has a high level of education, a wealth of clinical experience and knowledge of current nutritional research. Your consultation will include analysis of complex standard pathology, functional pathology interpretation and liaison with your doctor and other relevant health care professionals. Much of the work is done out of your face-to-face contact as we endeavor to utilise our time with you to the full extent.
Regardless of which practitioner you choose to see, Rachel Arthur reviews each case and your treatment plan to ensure no stone is left unturned when it comes to finding the right treatment plan for you.
1. 14 Morrison Ave, Mullumbimby
2. Skype online: we are very experienced with Internet based consultations, our practitioners straight to wherever you are.
To book an appointment with one of our team contact email@example.com or phone 0435 414 994