Interpreting pathology in practice in a nutritional medicine context.
Once you understand the approach our team takes, pathology tests will cease to be a table of meaningless numbers and become a window onto each individual patient’s health and nutrition, offering you a perspective and insight you didn’t have before.
Interpreting pathology results in a nutritional medicine context to better individualise & optimise treatment
Our approach is comprehensive and individualised to you. We utilise pathology testing, clinical analysis and diagnostic questioning to effectively understand and decipher your health presentation and the best approach to treatment. We use pathology as a means to provide scientific evidence in each case before acting on the individual, which shifts the practice of naturopathy from an intuitive art to a practical and evidence-based science. This ensures we can:
- Recognise the various clinical markers of nutritional disorders
- Identify which pathology and functional investigations will provide the greatest insight into your physiological drivers of disease (there is a lot of mis-information out there)
- Design an individualised dietary and nutritional approach that addresses your unique biochemistry
- Have a means to objectively tracking your progress
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other health professionals sharing your care
- Get you back to optimal health sooner
We apply continuously evolving scientific research while providing a holistic and nurturing approach to your case.