Individual and Group Mentoring
Sessions are run using Skype conference calling so anyone, anywhere with the internet can participate– you just need a Skype name.
- The Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program (RAMP) is an 11 month program that can be applied for at the beginning of each year. Read more about RAMP and if it’s right for you here.
- You can book into our New Practitioner Drop in Class calendar online and participate at times that suit you or read more about it here.
- The sessions run for 1.15hr all up
- Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program: This is a 11 month program which uses dynamic detective work and discussions lead by Rachel and contributed to by all mentees. The personalised approach supports practitioners to ‘gap fill’ their underpinning knowledge & strengthen their clinical skills ‘Achilles’ providing comprehensive support for all aspects of case analysis, client management & treatment.
- Invitational Group: This is a group of select high level practitioners that have been invited by Rachel to complete mentoring together within a constant group of advanced practitioners.
- Privately organised groups: Rachel runs regular mentoring sessions for privately organised groups. Email admin/at/rachelarthur.com.au to inquire.
Rachel also offers one-on-one mentoring for those who want a focused session on challenging cases they may have or specific topics they need individualised help with.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book these sessions or use the quick form below to get in touch.