The Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program (RAMP)Accelerate your Professional Development in 2018
The Rachel Arthur Mentorship is Rachel’s personalised program that focuses on providing integrative nutrition practitioners with monthly sessions of the most accelerated form of post-graduate education and clinically relevant skill development.
- Personalised approach to helping you ‘gap fill’ your underpinning knowledge & strengthen your clinical skills ‘Achilles’
- Comprehensive support for all aspects of case analysis, client management & treatment
- Dynamic detective work and discussions lead by Rachel and contributed to by all mentees
- Unlimited access to a “BaseCamp” group forum for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information or resources, and communicate in between sessions. Our group forum platform provides an unprecedented opportunity to follow-up on cases/topics over the course of the year and strengthen collegiality with fellow mentees.
Who is The Rachel Arthur Mentorship for?
- All integrative nutrition professionals
- Professionals who what to gain the most from their CPE time and money
- Professionals who want to be at the forefront of cutting edge research and contemporary practice
- Professionals who value their education, skills and professional development
- Professionals who want to improve their client outcomes
- Professionals wanting to connect with other practitioners
- 11 x min. 1 hour monthly group tele-calls to go through client cases and answer any questions you may have on the case.
- Access the “BaseCamp” – a group forum for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information, and communicate in between sessions.
- Audio recordings of every session.
- Present a case yourself a minimum of once in the year.
- BONUS Complimentary access to the recording of Access the Experts – Rachel Arthur interviews Azita Moradi (valued at $66).
Why choose mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 5 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year.
While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible & colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
I think joining this mentoring group is the best thing I’ve done since graduating! The way Rachel presents made me feel very comfortable to ask questions and I didn’t feel foolish at all. She is obviously a genius but explained concepts in such an accessible and easy to comprehend manner.Melissa
Learning outcomes of the Program
- Accelerated applied learning
- Overcome the challenges of being a sole practitioner by connecting with others every month
- Build a supportive network amongst a cohesive, collegiate group
- Significant skill development in the areas of pathology interpretation, differential diagnosis, shared care navigation, research skills and nutritional & naturopathic interventions
- Improved patient outcomes
$742 (Save $82)OR 4 installment payments of $206
Dates of calls
Sessions will be held on the last Monday or Tuesday of the month. Times to be confirmed at a later date.
How to join the Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program
**Applications for 2018 will open in October 2017**
You can apply for the Mentorship Program to secure your spot out of a maximum of 11 practitioners per group.
Each group is limited to eleven practitioners, in order to ensure an intimate group in which all participants have the chance to present a case and ask questions.
How to apply:
- Click here to email email@example.com.
- If you’ve done mentoring with Rachel Arthur previously you automatically qualify for consideration. If you’re new to Rachel’s group mentoring – we’d love to hear from you so we can decide if the program is a good fit for you.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick!