Summer Internship IntensiveStep into a RAN internship... Step onto the next level in your career.
RAN is offering an exciting opportunity for seven naturopath / nutritionist
This four month intensive internship programme offers a unique learning opportunity for individuals interested in research, technical writing, and business professional development.
These positions are designed to be stimulating and hands-on, ensuring that interns gain valuable industry experience from their time with RAN. Interns will engage with an accelerated learning programme, ultimately designed to improve relevant industry skills in research and technical writing.
When and where is the internship?
Internships will run from December 2017 – March 2018 and can be completed at a distance (reliable internet contact is required).
The internship includes:
- Direct contact and individual mentoring with Rachel Arthur
- Focussed learning in research and technical writing
- Access to Rachel Arthur Nutrition educational resources
- Dynamic group learning & support
- Weekly stipend
What are the requisites?
As a suitable applicant, RAN requires:
- a naturopath/nutrition graduate OR final year student
- 16 hour commitment / week (excluding last week of Dec & first week of Jan)
- IT competency in research databases, word, endnote, excel
- a motivated individual able to work autonomously
Please note that this internship is NOT a clinic internship.
How do I apply?
Please send through applications detailing:
- Qualifications or current studies
- Relevant experience
- Published work*
- Areas of special interest and personal/professional goals
* Please provide a copy of any relevant published work OR alternatively, please provide a copy of a literature review completed as part of your studies.
Email applications to email@example.com
Applications close 30th September 2017.