Learn about these key assessment tools that encompass both validated mental health screening and great tools for identifying key biological drivers, changing the way you practice in mental health. This 2.5hr presentation includes:
- Skills development in case taking specific to mental health presentations
- Review of the key phenotypes of major neurotransmitter imbalance and biological drivers
- Familiarisation and application of a range of mental health questionnaires – both traditional psychological ones and integrative ones
- Outline of the key pathology investigations & their interpretation in a mental health context
- Discussion of the key characteristics of successful treatment
- 13 x individual resources for use in clinical practice
Available as Audio streaming and PDF notes.