No, not this.
But in setting up a dedicated new grad group mentoring platform for 2019, designed to help anyone who wants support transitioning from student to Naturopathic SuperPower (!)…here are some more details
- Monthly live, interactive, online tutorials covering key core skills e.g. naturopathic differential development, pathology orientation and interpretation, referral letter writing, supplement sleuthing and lots more juicy stuff!
- Supervised formal learning community of like-minded and similarly skilled grads
- An online curated shared resource centre – yours and mine!
- Introduction and sharing of key clinical tools to assist with screening, case work up and client management
- Lots of opportunities for structured Q & A on specific topics, both during our live Zoom sessions and between sessions via our online learning platform
- A year-long opportunity to immerse in a collegiate network – find your tribe
- An annual subscription at an accessible price point for new graduates – paid in quarterly instalments
“This mentoring and access to Rachel is my lifeline!! There’s no one else who comes close to the level of education,
dedication and mentorship with such generosity and humility. Thank you!!”
KATE POWE | Naturopath
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get yourself on the waitlist for this specific group offering in 2019. Applications open 15th October and close mid-November.
Want to read more about what practitioners have to say generally about their experience of RAMP (Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program)… well check these out:)