“I’ve listened to the recording of the live mentoring sessions multiple times and sooo sooo much goodness in each session. I love how your mind works Rachel. This is also my second year in mentoring and I am so grateful for this safe space to continue to enlarge our thinking. I learn something new every single time. I am also loving the update in under 30 – that is also changing my practice with every single listen. Eg the ones regarding interpreting iron studies and prescribing. TOTAL GAME CHANGER. I was a novice in iron prescription kind of going with whatever my patients Dr’s were prescribing but then understood why they were getting such crappy results – both in actual improvements in their iron test results but also negative symptoms. Honestly, the combination of mentoring with the little individual nuggets in the updates is totally transforming my practice so I’m so grateful. Rachel please keep mentoring forever. I love it.”
BEK DI MAURO | Functional Nutritionist
Real Cases and Live Discussions with Rachel
Plug yourself into the brains trust of Rachel’s years of extensive experience in clinic and mentoring via monthly real cases, their comprehensive work-up and with ample opportunity to have your questions answered during each session. Each case discussion will take you through a process of recognising the key clarifying questions, timeline constructions, pathology interpretation, prescription formulation, as well as any essential condition and system specific knowledge. These cases are hand-picked to maximise the learning and applicability for all in general clinical practice.
— 2024 APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN —
Cracking the Case Group Mentoring is our 2024 platform providing you with an opportunity for accelerated development of your clinical competency and practice prowess. Whether your professional development to-do is about more skills in complex case work-up, condition specific knowledge, prescription decisions or pathology interpretation – or ‘all of the above’ – these curated cases have it all and in abundance!
- Live sessions are starting in February. There will be 5 live sessions run as a watch party with live Q&A during the session via the chatbox and post session. Sessions (approx duration 2hrs) will run monthly from February to June.
- Real Case presentations – real cases are vital to applied learning and this case-based group covers everything from diagnostics, prescriptions, management and clinic tools in action, alongside content specific learning.
- Participate, Interact or Just Observe! You can do as much or as little as you like. Attend live or watch the recordings; read the case notes and look at labs before the discussion (or not!) and join the post-session case-conversation on Basecamp afterwards (or not!)
- 30% discount on ALL Rachel Arthur Nutrition online courses, webinars and audios on our website (excluding Group Mentoring payments). When you join Cracking the Case Group Mentoring, you will receive a discount code that you can use for all purchases on the RAN website (including MasterCourse I and II).
- Certificate for CPE Hours
Sessions will be held on the THIRD Thursday of each month:
February to June 2024 at 1.30pm NSW time
Who is The Rachel Arthur Mentorship for?
All integrative nutrition professionals – Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, GPs
Professionals who want to gain the most from their CPE time and money
Professionals who want to be at the forefront of cutting edge research and contemporary practice
Professionals who value their education, skills and professional development
Professionals wanting independent, non-biased education
Professionals who want to improve their client outcomes
Professionals wanting to connect with other practitioners
“I am so happy my younger graduate Naturopath self had the insight to invest further in my knowledge and skill set and join RAN mentoring. As a baby naturopath of just over 5 years clinical experience, I have been able to grow my confidence in my clinical skills at an exponential rate thanks to mentoring. Rachel, thank you so much for being an amazing mentor and sharing your knowledge with us. I will continue to do group and individual mentoring for the rest of your career! (if you will have me of course).”
TESS DOIG | Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner
What We Continue to Deliver
A high level of applied knowledge, our incredible Basecamp platform for communication and support between sessions and Rachel will continue to share her wonderful pearls of knowledge from her 25 years of experience and research.
This personalised program continues to provide integrative nutrition practitioners with monthly sessions of the most accelerated form of post-graduate education and clinically relevant skill development.
- Personalised approach to helping you ‘gap fill’ your underpinning knowledge and strengthen your clinical skills
- Comprehensive support for all aspects of case analysis, client management and treatment
- Dynamic detective work and discussions lead by Rachel and contributed to by all mentees
- Unlimited access to the “Basecamp” group forum for all mentees to connect with one another and with Rachel, share information and resources, and communicate between sessions. Our group forum platform provides an unprecedented opportunity to follow-up on cases/topics over the course of the program and strengthen collegiality with fellow mentees.
- Resources you can download and keep, included each session recording.
Why Choose Mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 10 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year. While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible and colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
Here’s what some of our mentees have to say…
“I really appreciate communing with like-minded GP’s and getting questions which have been nagging me for years addressed openly and frankly is just great. I remain in awe at Rachel’s knowledge, approachability and down to earthiness.”
SUE EVANS | General Practitioner
CRACKING THE CASE
Full Payment: $764.50 ($695/ex gst) or
Payment Plan: 4 x $210.24 ($191.13/ex gst)