“It may be an elusive craft Rachel but you are the best in your field and my practice would not be the same without my continued mentoring and learning from your expertise and critical thinking. Thank you for all that you are doing for our industry. You have lifted the bar far and beyond.”
Amanda Mullmeister | Naturopath
How much? How often? When?
Which form when? & For how long?
Build on your skillset and gain the confidence to answer these questions and more.
— 2024 APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN —
With over a decade of mentoring practitioners, Rachel has recognised a need for an educational program that provides practitioners with more structure, more science, and therefore more certainty in navigating each individual prescription.
This monthly meet-up is delivered in 5 live sessions and runs from February to June (10 modules).
All sessions, encompassing both theoretical and applied learning will run for approximately 2 hrs each.
Sessions will be held on the LAST Thursday of each month:
February to June 2024 at 1.30pm NSW time
Why Choose Mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 10 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year. While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible and colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
As an added bonus to The Nutrient Prescriber’s Program in 2024, Rachel is collaborating with Dane Renshaw of Atomic Regs, a natural health and complementary medicines product development specialist with a background in naturopathy, phytochemistry and pharmacology. Dane is also passionate about helping practitioners and industry professionals and loves delving deep into the research—both scientifically and traditionally supported—behind ingredients, compounds, and herbs and using that to help companies make meaningful health products that work.
We couldn’t be more excited about this collaboration, knowing you will get the crème of the crop when it comes to everything related to nutrient prescribing!
- 5 live sessions – with a February start there are only 5 sessions of live delivered content (10 modules)
- Recordings from all the live sessions are available for you to download and watch anytime.
- A 30% discount for ALL Rachel Arthur Nutrition products* on our website . When you join the Group Mentoring Program, you will receive a discount code that you can use for any and all purchases on Rachel’s website from sign up until the end of July 2024. *Mentoring payments excluded.
- Access the group forum on “Basecamp”– for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information, and communicate in between sessions. You can also access the audio recordings of the sessions, the notes, pathology and links to online resources and related research articles.
- Note the Update in Under 30 Subscription is not included with this mentoring group, however you can use your 30% mentee discount on this purchase/renewal on or before 31 July 2024.
- Certificate for CPE Hours – at the end of the course we provide CPE Certificates.
Who is The Rachel Arthur Mentorship for?
All integrative nutrition professionals – Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, GPs
Professionals who want to gain the most from their CPE time and money
Professionals who want to be at the forefront of cutting edge research and contemporary practice
Professionals who value their education, skills and professional development
Professionals wanting independent, non-biased education
Professionals who want to improve their client outcomes
Professionals wanting to connect with other practitioners
“I am so grateful for your mentoring Rachel and support RAN. Your critical thinking and practical approach really resonates with me and I enjoy the sessions so much. Thank you for offering such a an awesome program and abundant resources as well.”
Cathy Bissett | Nutritionist
THE NUTRIENT PRESCRIBER’S PROGRAM
Full Payment: $877.80 ($798/ex gst) or
Payment Plan: 4 x $241.40 ($219.45/ex gst)