New Graduate Group Mentoring ProgramRachel Arthur Group Mentoring: Accelerate your Professional Development
Thanks Rachel. I’m finding all of the little tips (that you might not even be aware that you are giving) during the zoom sessions are all helpful. I feel like I’m developing in tiny onion layers since graduation and seeing patients. Each little tip or comment adds something to the picture of knowledge that already exists or explains something that I understand to a degree but is still a little foggy but now has a connector. Love it!
Bek Di Mauro | Nutritionist Practitioner
— 2020 APPLICATIONS OPEN IN OCTOBER —
Uncover your Naturopathic Super-Powers!
Our New Graduate Group Mentoring platform, is designed to help anyone who wants support transitioning from student to Naturopathic or Nutrition practitioner!
This 12 month program is a great way to develop your confidence, skills and knowledge. The bonus with these sessions is you’ll find your tribe, gain support and radically build your toolkit through…
- Great clinical resources – Mind Maps, Timelines and Mental Health & other screening tools.
- Discover how to quickly discern between supplements
- Learn the basics in pathology interpretation including introducing you to our pathology template for recording and analysing your patient’s labs
- Rachel will share the best places to access specific online resources for reference ranges, research etc. for free
The most valued aspect of the mentoring is the ability to discuss practice experiences with the mentor and to hear and learn from all the group members, sharing experiences, knowledge and learning as we go during the sessions.
Why Choose Mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 7 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year. While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible & colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
What’s in the New Graduate Program?
- Monthly live, interactive, online tutorials covering key core skills e.g. naturopathic differential development, pathology orientation and interpretation, referral letter writing, supplement sleuthing and lots more juicy stuff!
- Supervised formal learning community of like-minded and similarly skilled graduates
- Access an online curated shared resource centre
- Introduction and sharing of key clinical tools to assist with screening, case workup and client management
- Opportunities for structured Q & A on specific topics, both during our live Zoom sessions and between sessions via our online learning platform
- A year-long immersion in a collegiate network and finding your tribe!
- An annual subscription at an accessible price point for new graduates – paid in one payment or quarterly instalments
Listen to Georgie’s experience in her first year of group mentoring, as she shares how this platform has given her exposure to a variety of cases, built her skills in myriad ways and kept her learning (and laughing!) under Rachel’s supervision.