The Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program (RAMP)GROUP MENTORING: Accelerate your Professional Development
“This mentoring and access to Rachel is my lifeline!! There’s no one else who comes close to the level of education,
dedication and mentorship with such generosity and humility. Thank you!!”
KATE POWE | Naturopath
— 2019 APPLICATIONS OPENING MID OCTOBER —
What’s New in Group Mentoring?
As a result of the generous feedback and insights from our current Mentees, we are fine tuning our program so it will be even better in 2019! We are keeping everything that so many practitioners have told us they love from the past 6 years of Rachel’s group mentoring and simply improving the formula, with some great new features for 2019…
- Structured follow up on client case presentations. New format to follow up on how the client is going after the session – what’s working, and what’s happening now?
- 30% discount on Update in Under 30 Subscriptions (UU30) when you join the Group Mentoring Program. Rachel feels that having the information from UU30 when also participating in the Group Mentoring program would be invaluable. You can then listen to the relevant podcasts after the case presentations to build on your knowledge.
- Zoom – moving to Zoom as the platform for delivering the case presentation sessions – easier to use, more user friendly. And we can record the video as well as the audio for you to watch later.
- Supplements – Introducing tools for discerning between supplements
- Certificate for CPE Hours
- Specialist Groups – Mental Health and New Graduates
What We Continue to Deliver
We are keeping everything you love from previous years..the high level of applied knowledge, our incredible Basecamp platform for communication and support between sessions and Rachel will continue to share her wonderful pearls of knowledge from her 20 years of experience and research.
This personalised program continues to provide integrative nutrition practitioners with monthly sessions of the most accelerated form of post-graduate education and clinically relevant skill development.
- Personalised approach to helping you ‘gap fill’ your underpinning knowledge & strengthen your clinical skills ‘Achilles’
- Comprehensive support for all aspects of case analysis, client management & treatment
- Dynamic detective work and discussions lead by Rachel and contributed to by all mentees
- Unlimited access to a “BaseCamp” group forum for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information or resources, and communicate in between sessions. Our group forum platform provides an unprecedented opportunity to follow-up on cases/topics over the course of the year and strengthen collegiality with fellow mentees.
“I am so happy my younger graduate Naturopath self had the insight to invest further in my knowledge and skill set and join RAN mentoring. As a baby naturopath of just over 5 year clinical experience, I have been able to grow my confidence in my clinical skills at an exponential rate thanks to mentoring. Rachel, thank you so much for being an amazing mentor and sharing your knowledge with us. I will continue to do group and individual mentoring for the rest of your career! (if you will have me of course.”
TESS DOIG | Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner
Who is The Rachel Arthur Mentorship for?
All integrative nutrition professionals – Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, GPs
Professionals who want to gain the most from their CPE time and money
Professionals who want to be at the forefront of cutting edge research and contemporary practice
Professionals who value their education, skills and professional development
Professionals who want to improve their client outcomes
Professionals wanting to connect with other practitioners
Why Choose Mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 6 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year. While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible & colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
“I really appreciate communing with like-minded GP’s and getting questions which have been nagging me for years addressed openly and frankly is just great. I remain in awe at Rachel’s knowledge, approachability and down to earthiness.”
SUE EVANS | General Practitioner
The Mentorship Program
- 11 x minimum 1 hour monthly online group mentoring sessions – One mentee presents a case each month or if the schedule allows, we run open Q & A sessions.
- Access the group forum on “Basecamp”– for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information, and communicate in between sessions. You can also access the audio recordings of the sessions, the case notes, pathology and links to online resources and related research articles.
- Audio and Video recordings of every session, posted in Basecamp
- Present a case yourself, a minimum of once in the year.
- Access to 30% discount on Update in Under 30 subscriptions, when you join the group mentoring program
- Structured follow up on case presentations
- Tools to discern between supplements
- Certificate for CPE hours
Investment $798OR 4 installment payments of $219
How to join the Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program
To secure your spot join the waiting list for 2019 by filling the contact form below or sending us an email.
We will email the application details to you in mid October.
Returning Mentees – you automatically qualify for consideration.
New to Mentoring – we’d love to hear from you so we can decide if the program is a good fit for you.
For New Graduates we have a specially designed program for you. Check our the details here.
Applications for 2019 are opening In mid October 2018!
There is a maximum of 11 practitioners per group and applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick!