Rachel Arthur Group MentoringAccelerate your Professional Development
“This mentoring and access to Rachel is my lifeline!! There’s no one else who comes close to the level of education,
dedication and mentorship with such generosity and humility. Thank you!!”
KATE POWE | Naturopath
— 2022 APPLICATIONS OPEN IN NOVEMBER —
What’s New in Group Mentoring?
We are always fine-tuning our Mentoring Program, the platforms we use, our opportunities for active participation etc. with the aim of consistently evolving & improving how we meet your education & professional mentoring needs. Rest assured, we are keeping everything that our mentees have told us they love, and over 10 years now, that’s built up quite a bank! Here’s the lowdown for 2022:
- Live sessions are starting in February. January is often a period when we’re recovering from ‘recovering’ e.g. Christmas holidays, so we thought it would be good to start a month later this time around, in February when everyone’s recharged and ready to get back in the swing. There will be 9 live sessions in 2022 starting Feb and ending October.
- Real Case presentations – real cases are vital to the applied learning and our case-based groups are in the 3rd year of successfully including the ‘fly on the wall’ (non-presenting participants) experience. We’ve been left in no doubt that practitioners loved this and you will continue to learn just as much as those in the ‘hot-seat’. With only limited spots for case presenters, we know you’ll gain so much out of the non-presenting option. Note: New Grads and Mental Health Primer are topic based groups.
- Your Update in Under 30 Subscription is included for those in General Group Mentoring and Mental Health Group Mentoring (not included for New Graduates & MasterCourse Alumni). You gain access to the ENTIRE back catalogue of Rachel’s UU30 recordings (30 min podcasts), with a total value of over $1800, and receive a new podcast each month for 12 months. For those mentees who are already current subscribers, when your subscription expires in 2022, you’ll get to renew for free! This provides you with even more of an opportunity to drill down and dig deeper into certain areas that we come across in our session cases and content, expanding your learning in those areas most relevant to you. So when Rachel says, ‘Ok so the urea to creatinine ratio for this patient tells us…” and you think, ‘the wha?” you click here to come up to speed fast, or when Rachel says, “Given this patient has Gilbert’s Syndrome, you know we need to think about the kind of support their Gilbert Gut needs, you click here and here and here…;)
- We’ve expanded your 30% discount to ALL Rachel Arthur Nutrition online courses, webinars and audios on our website for 2022 (not for Mentoring payments). When you join the Group Mentoring Program, you will receive a discount code that you can use for any and all purchases on the RAN website throughout 2022.
- Certificate for CPE Hours
Our Range of Mentoring Groups
We’ve had a great response to our specialist groups this year, and we are offering these again in 2022, so you can choose from:
- New Graduate – great opportunity for New Grads to build confidence as they leap from student to practitioner, or for practitioners wanting to refresh their core clinical skills such as MindMaps, Pathology, Case Taking etc
- General – our regular case presentation groups, with one practitioner presenting a case each month, or just listen in.
- Mental Health Primer – topic based to build on your knowledge in the role of naturopathic medicine in Mental Health – from screening tools to key management issues, specialist diagnostics and beyond.
- MasterCourse Alumni Monthly – for people who have purchased MasterCourse, so they can continue to build on their knowledge and application of Pathology interpretation with this Live monthly session. This group only runs for 3 months only.
What We Continue to Deliver
We are keeping everything you love from previous years… the high level of applied knowledge, our incredible Basecamp platform for communication and support between sessions and Rachel will continue to share her wonderful pearls of knowledge from her 25 years of experience and research.
This personalised program continues to provide integrative nutrition practitioners with monthly sessions of the most accelerated form of post-graduate education and clinically relevant skill development.
- Personalised approach to helping you ‘gap fill’ your underpinning knowledge & strengthen your clinical skills ‘Achilles’
- Comprehensive support for all aspects of case analysis, client management & treatment
- Dynamic detective work and discussions lead by Rachel and contributed to by all mentees
- Unlimited access to the “BaseCamp” group forum for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information or resources, and communicate in between sessions. Our group forum platform provides an unprecedented opportunity to follow-up on cases/topics over the course of the year and strengthen collegiality with fellow mentees.
- Resources you can keep as each session is recorded for you to download and keep.
“I am so happy my younger graduate Naturopath self had the insight to invest further in my knowledge and skill set and join RAN mentoring. As a baby naturopath of just over 5 years clinical experience, I have been able to grow my confidence in my clinical skills at an exponential rate thanks to mentoring. Rachel, thank you so much for being an amazing mentor and sharing your knowledge with us. I will continue to do group and individual mentoring for the rest of your career! (if you will have me of course).”
TESS DOIG | Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner
Who is The Rachel Arthur Mentorship for?
All integrative nutrition professionals – Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, GPs
Professionals who want to gain the most from their CPE time and money
Professionals who want to be at the forefront of cutting edge research and contemporary practice
Professionals who value their education, skills and professional development
Professionals wanting independent, non-biased education
Professionals who want to improve their client outcomes
Professionals wanting to connect with other practitioners
Why Choose Mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 10 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year. While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible & colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
“I really appreciate communing with like-minded GP’s and getting questions which have been nagging me for years addressed openly and frankly is just great. I remain in awe at Rachel’s knowledge, approachability and down to earthiness.”
SUE EVANS | General Practitioner
The Mentorship Program
- 9 x monthly online group mentoring sessions – For General Mentoring Group only, one mentee presents a case each month or if the schedule allows, we run open Q & A sessions. New Grads & Mental Health Primer are topic based.
- Access the group forum on “Basecamp”– for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information, and communicate in between sessions. You can also access the audio recordings of the sessions, the case notes, pathology and links to online resources and related research articles.
- Audio and Video recordings of every session, posted in Basecamp
- *Option to present a case yourself, if you qualify (General Mentoring Only)
- Access to 30% discount on ALL products on our Rachel Arthur Nutrition website, when you join the group mentoring program
- *Free Update in Under 30 Subscription (General & Mental Health Groups Only)
- Certificate for CPE hours
*not available for all groups
MENTAL HEALTH PRIMER – $998+GST or Payment Plan: 4 x $275+GST
GENERAL MENTORING GROUPS –$726+GST or Payment Plan: 4 x $200+GST
NEW GRADUATE GROUP – $500+GST or Payment Plan: 4 x $137+GST
MASTERCOURSE ALUMNI GROUP (3 month program) – $375+GST
How to join the Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program
APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 OPEN NOVEMBER 2021
To secure your spot Now, you can join the waiting list for 2022 by filling in the contact form below or sending us an email and we will email the application details to you in November.
Returning Mentees – you automatically qualify for consideration.
New to Mentoring – we’d love to hear from you so we can decide if the program is a good fit for you.
For New Graduates, we have a specially designed program for you. Check out the details here.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, so get in quick!