Rachel Arthur Group MentoringAccelerate your Professional Development
“This mentoring and access to Rachel is my lifeline!! There’s no one else who comes close to the level of education,
dedication and mentorship with such generosity and humility. Thank you!!”
KATE POWE | Naturopath
— 2020 APPLICATIONS OPEN IN OCTOBER —
What’s New in Group Mentoring?
As a result of the generous feedback and insights from our current Mentees, we are always fine tuning our program so it will be even better in 2020! We are keeping everything that so many practitioners have told us they love from the past 7 years of Rachel’s group mentoring and simply improving the formula for 2020…
- New 15min Follow up with Rachel on Zoom for client case presentations. Brand new format to follow up on how your client is going after the session – what’s working, and what’s happening now? Rachel will spend 15 mins with you on Zoom one or two months after you presented your client case. The recording may then be uploaded to Basecamp so the group can catch up on the progress.
- We’ve expanded your 30% discount to ALL Rachel Arthur Nutrition products on our website for 2020. When you join the Group Mentoring Program, you will receive a discount code that you can use for any and all purchases on Rachel’s website throughout 2020 – the Update in Under 30 subscriptions, Audio and Video recordings, Packages on Pathology, Thyroid, Iron.
- Certificate for CPE Hours – we are emailing out these certificates this year as well.
- We’ve had a great response to our 3 new specialist groups this year, and we are offering these again in 2020, so you can choose from:
- Group Mentoring – our regular case presentation groups
- New Graduate Group – great opportunity for New Grads to build confidence as they leap from student to practitioner, or for practitioners wanting to refresh their skills.
- Mental Health Preliminary Group – topic based to build on your knowledge in the role of naturopathic medicine in Mental Health – from screening tools to key management issues, specialist diagnostics and beyond.
- Mental Health General Mentoring – practitioners presenting their client cases with a focus on primarily Mental Health presentations.
What We Continue to Deliver
We are keeping everything you love from previous years… the high level of applied knowledge, our incredible Basecamp platform for communication and support between sessions and Rachel will continue to share her wonderful pearls of knowledge from her 20 years of experience and research.
This personalised program continues to provide integrative nutrition practitioners with monthly sessions of the most accelerated form of post-graduate education and clinically relevant skill development.
- Personalised approach to helping you ‘gap fill’ your underpinning knowledge & strengthen your clinical skills ‘Achilles’
- Comprehensive support for all aspects of case analysis, client management & treatment
- Dynamic detective work and discussions lead by Rachel and contributed to by all mentees
- Unlimited access to the “BaseCamp” group forum for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information or resources, and communicate in between sessions. Our group forum platform provides an unprecedented opportunity to follow-up on cases/topics over the course of the year and strengthen collegiality with fellow mentees.
“I am so happy my younger graduate Naturopath self had the insight to invest further in my knowledge and skill set and join RAN mentoring. As a baby naturopath of just over 5 years clinical experience, I have been able to grow my confidence in my clinical skills at an exponential rate thanks to mentoring. Rachel, thank you so much for being an amazing mentor and sharing your knowledge with us. I will continue to do group and individual mentoring for the rest of your career! (if you will have me of course).”
TESS DOIG | Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner
Who is The Rachel Arthur Mentorship for?
All integrative nutrition professionals – Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Herbalists, Osteopaths, GPs
Professionals who want to gain the most from their CPE time and money
Professionals who want to be at the forefront of cutting edge research and contemporary practice
Professionals who value their education, skills and professional development
Professionals wanting independent, non-biased education
Professionals who want to improve their client outcomes
Professionals wanting to connect with other practitioners
Why Choose Mentoring with Rachel?
Rachel has been successfully running group mentoring for over 8 years, during which time it has continued to grow in popularity. As testament to this, most mentees make attending these monthly sessions a priority in their CPE calendar, month after month and year after year. While Rachel is perhaps most well known for her presenting skills and in particular, her ability to translate complex science into easily accessible & colourful concepts, importantly Rachel remains an active clinician, seeing referred patients for a wide range of complex presentations. Rachel possesses a wealth of nutritional knowledge, which has accumulated over the years through conscientious attention to research and her ongoing clinical experience.
“I really appreciate communing with like-minded GP’s and getting questions which have been nagging me for years addressed openly and frankly is just great. I remain in awe at Rachel’s knowledge, approachability and down to earthiness.”
SUE EVANS | General Practitioner
The Mentorship Program
- 11 x minimum 1 hour monthly online group mentoring sessions – One mentee presents a case each month or if the schedule allows, we run open Q & A sessions.
- Access the group forum on “Basecamp”– for all mentees and Rachel to connect, share information, and communicate in between sessions. You can also access the audio recordings of the sessions, the case notes, pathology and links to online resources and related research articles.
- Audio and Video recordings of every session, posted in Basecamp
- Present a case yourself, once in the year.
- Access to 30% discount on ALL products on our Rachel Arthur Nutrition website, when you join the group mentoring program
- 15min live case follow up session with Rachel
- Certificate for CPE hours
Investment $798*OR 4 installment payments of $219*
*These are 2019 prices and are subject to change for the 2020 program.
How to join the Rachel Arthur Mentorship Program
Applications for 2020 open on 14 October.
To secure your spot Now, you can join the waiting list for 2020 by filling in the contact form below or sending us an email.
We will email the application details to you in early-October 2020.
Returning Mentees – you automatically qualify for consideration.
New to Mentoring – we’d love to hear from you so we can decide if the program is a good fit for you.
For New Graduates, we have a specially designed program for you. Check out the details here.
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick!