- Live sessions are starting in February for 2021. January is often a period when we’re recovering from ‘recovering’ e.g. Christmas holidays, so we thought it would be good to start a month later this time around, in February when everyone’s recharged and ready to get back in the swing. There will be 10 live sessions in 2021 starting Feb and ending November.
- Fly on the wall options on offer! Want to present a case? Great! Not ready or have enough time to present one? Great! Having successfully launched the ‘fly on the wall’ (non-presenting participants) experience this year we’ve been left in no doubt that practitioners loved this & continued to learn just as much as those in the ‘hot-seat’. Hence, it’s back again!
- BONUS: Update in Under 30 Subscription is now included for those in General Group Mentoring (GM1 or GM2), either of our Mental Health Groups (Primer & MH Applied) or to those in our MasterCourse Alumni (not included for New Graduates) You gain access to the ENTIRE back catalogue of Rachel’s UU30 recordings (30 min podcasts), with a total value of over $1800, and receive a new podcast each month for 12 months. For those mentees who are already current subscribers, when your subscription expires in 2021, you’ll get to renew for free! This provides you with even more of an opportunity to drill down and dig deeper into certain areas that we routinely come across in our session cases and content. This gives you a much greater opportunity to seriously expand your learning in those areas most relevant to you.
- We’ve broadened your 30% discount to ALL Rachel Arthur Nutrition products on our website for 2021.
- Certificate for CPE Hour
“I’ve listened to the recording of the live mentoring sessions multiple times and sooo sooo much goodness in each session. I love how your mind works Rachel. This is also my second year in mentoring and I am so grateful for this safe space to continue to enlarge our thinking. I learn something new every single time. I am also loving the update in under 30 – that is also changing my practice with every single listen. Eg the ones regarding interpreting iron studies and prescribing. TOTAL GAME CHANGER. I was a novice in iron prescription kind of going with whatever my patients Dr’s were prescribing but then understood why they were getting such crappy results – both in actual improvements in their iron test results but also negative symptoms. Honestly, the combination of mentoring with the little individual nuggets in the updates is totally transforming my practice so I’m so grateful. Rachel please keep mentoring forever. I love it.”
– Bek DiMauro, Functional Nutritionist, Adelaide
We have a great range of groups to choose from. Whether your a nervous newbie or have 15+ years experience…
- General Group Mentoring – our regular case presentation groups, with one practitioner presenting a case each month, or just listen in.
- New Graduate Groups – great opportunity for New Grads to build confidence as they leap from student to practitioner, or for practitioners wanting to refresh their core clinical skills such as MindMaps, Pathology, Case Taking etc
- New Grad Next Level group – for graduates of the New Graduate 2021 group to continue to build on your skills and apply all the great learning from this year to real client cases.
- Mental Health Primer – topic based tutes & interactive sessions to build on your knowledge in the role of naturopathic medicine in Mental Health – from screening tools to key management issues, specialist diagnostics and beyond.
- Mental Health Applied – practitioners presenting their client cases with a focus on primarily Mental Health presentations.
- MasterCourse Alumni Monthly – NEW for 2021 – Participants from this year’s MasterCourse In Comprehensive Diagnostics can continue to build on their knowledge and application of Pathology interpretation with this Live monthly session and online community.
For all those Mentoring Virgins 😇 out there wanting a clearer understanding of what it’s really like to be part of my group mentoring, this video is a little snippet from a session with one of my groups. This year has flown by and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with each fabulous group of dedicated ‘life-long learners’.
And don’t forget some of the offerings our Group Mentoring already reliably provides – the high level of applied knowledge, our incredible Basecamp platform for communication and support between sessions and our ongoing sharing of pearls of knowledge from my 22+ years of experience and research together with the collective wisdom and know-how of each group.
Can you see yourself in this collective?